More Success Stories, See Why They Love Us
Dr. Anand Panday
Dr. Anand Pandey is one of the most distinguished and decorated dental surgeon in jamshedpur .
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CHILD HAS TOOTHACHE?
You should rinse the affected area with lukewarm salt water. After that, you can apply some clove oil. Over the counter painkiller syrup can be given in appropriate dosage. It is advised to visit kids dentist for a definitive treatment.
MY CHILD’S FACE HAS SWOLLEN ON ONE SIDE. WHAT CAN I DO?
Always remember to avoid using anything hot, as it can increase the swelling further. Our expert kids dentist suggest, you should place a cold compress on the affected side of face. Some antibiotics may help (seek professional advice) and immediate treatment should be sought.
WHAT CAUSES CAVITIES IN KIDS?
WHEN SHOULD WE BEGIN USING TOOTHPASTE AND HOW MUCH SHOULD WE USE?
MY CHILD IS IRRITATED DURING TEETHING, WHAT CAN I DO?
WHY IS MILK TOOTH SIGNIFICANT?
- They help in the development of a child’s jaw.
- Determines the growing face structure.
- Maintains the space for perpetual teeth in the future.
- Help kids in proper speech and pronunciation.
- Chewing the food appropriately to derive nourishment.
HOW TO KEEP THE TEETH FIT AS A FIDDLE?
STANDARD DENTAL VISITS
- Your child’s first dental visit should happen when his/her first baby tooth erupts (i.e. around 6-7 months) and none later than their first birthday
- Children should visit the dental clinic two times per year for routine cleaning and dental assessment. Nonetheless, your dental specialist might need to see you or your kid pretty much regularly if they’re at high cavities risk. It is ideal to pursue their direction.
- Let your dental specialist know whether you or your kid has an ailment or is taking a prescription.
- If your child has bleeding gums that proceed with longer than about fourteen days, you need to see your pedodontist.