More Success Stories, See Why They Love Us
Dr. Anand Panday
Dr. Anand Pandey is one of the most distinguished and decorated dental surgeon in jamshedpur .
We know it’s embarrassing to have gapped teeth, we know gapped teeth isaffecting your confidence, we also know that you don’t know about the ways to close that gap or maybe you know the ways to close that gap but you didn’t even think about closing it.
Most people don’t know about the treatments available for closing that dark gapin-between their teeth. And some people don’t know WHY they should get it closed, so first we will talk about the WHY.
Why you should close that gap between your teeth.?
- Tooth moves…. Yeah, you heard it right, whenever there is a gap between the teeth, teeth migrate to that space, which will result in malalignment and shaking of teeth. So, you better get it closed!…………. Still not convinced? Ok,
- what about the second reason? Which is, whenever there is a gap in the jaw there is a high chance of food lodgment in between the teeth! And food getting stuck in between the teeth means development of cavity in between the teeth which leads to severe pain and ultimately a root canal treatment. And the most serious part of all these is that you will never notice all these changes happening in your mouth, never ever until the pain starts.
- And the third reason is the aesthetics, a gapped tooth will affect your confidents it will hold you back from having a good laugh, you always want to run from people because you don’t want others stare at those gapped teeth you have
So now you know the why.
Now let’s look at the ways to close that gap between your teeth.
- One of the main and most common treatment is orthodontic treatment.
- It’s also possible to fix gaps cosmetically through the use of dental bonding or dental veneers, such as Lumineers. In bonding procedures, a dentist applies tooth-colored resin to both teeth, filling in the gap.
- Dental veneers, meanwhile, are porcelain or ceramic shells which fit over existing teeth but may require removing some tooth enamel. There is another Ultra-thin version which doesn’t require enamel removal.
- A single-line retainer is also used for gap closure